Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Movember

Below is an email from my friend Pierre and he is doing a good thing.  If you are interested please feel free to help out.




I can grow a mustache on command





Hello Good Friends, 

I hope all of you had a restful weekend. For those of you on the West Coast, I know you are enjoying this rather peculiar warm weather we are having. For those of you in the Midwest/East Coast, I apologize for the not so warm weather. :-)

Now I know most of you are aware of my fund-raising efforts during the month of Movember. Having spoken to many of you, I want to take this time to thank those who have either joined my team or donated to the cause. For the rest of you who haven't visited my Team Page:Mo Money Mo Hope, I encourage you to do so now.  

I completely understand people not being able to donate monetarily, however joining my team and spreading the word is free and only takes a few minutes for a good cause. If you are still not sure what its all about, I have included a brief synopsis of what its all about and a link to my Teams Homepage. I look forward to seeing more of you on my team and please feel free to forward this on to anyone you think might be interested. Besides, you will get a chance to see some truly uncharacteristic facial hair growing on my ugly mug if you visit my page. 


This Movember I’ve decided to donate my face to raising awareness about cancers that affect men.  My commitment is the growth of a moustache for the entire month of Movember, which I know will generate conversation, controversy and laughter.

I’m doing this because:

·     1 in 2 men will be diagnosed with cancer in his lifetime

·     1 in 6 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during his lifetime

This is a cause that I feel passionately about and I’m asking you to support my efforts by making a donation to support the great work of the Prostate Cancer Foundation and LIVESTRONG.  To help, you can either:

-  Click this link http://us.movember.com/mospace/412626/ and donate online using your credit card or PayPal account 

The money raised will help make a tangible difference to the lives of others, through the world’s most promising prostate cancer research and LIVESTRONG’s programs that support young adults and their families battling and surviving cancer.

For more details on how the funds raised from previous campaigns have been used and the impact Movember is having please visit 
http://us.movemberfoundation.com/research-and-programs/. 


Kind Regards,

Pierre Zado





No comments:

Post a Comment